XP Pro stops sharing

March 30, 2005 12:53:15 AM

I have a workgroup with a XP pro machine acting as file/print share, with 6
machines ranging from W98 SE to Windows XP Pro connecting to this main
machine. After a random amount of time workgroup machines are unable to
access shares on the main machine, although if you logon to the main machine
you can still access the network from the machine. If I reboot the machine
the shares are once again available. I have changed the network card with
no result.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

TIA

Gibson.