SP2 Hangs my PC

javier

Hi.

I've got problems with SP2, i got an Intel 865PERL Motherboard, 1Gb of
RAM, i used that for graphical apps (Adobe Photoshop to be more precise)
after i intalled SP2 on that PC the Photoshop hang up the PC, i removed SP2
and all returns to normallity. Some opinion or suggestion will be
appretiated. Thanx.

Javier.

Try going to Adobe.com and see if there is a patch for this issue.

Good luck