Start button does not work

I click on the start button and nothing happens... no menus, no activity,
nothing. Any idea how to repair the problem and the cause?
1 answer Last reply
More about start button work

    I can't find a fix for this, but your can try reinstalling SP2 or try
    creating a different logon (Or logon as someone else) and see if it still
    happens.

    Good Luck

    "twotimetiger" <twotimetiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I click on the start button and nothing happens... no menus, no activity,
    > nothing. Any idea how to repair the problem and the cause?

Support Microsoft Windows XP