After some speels with Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Werder Bremen, Borussia
Dortmund, Nottingham Forest, etc, I can now start an own club creation
correctly patched, as Metrostars was before 5.0.2..

London Palmeiras Football Club (Palmeiras FC) was born at South Conference.
Chairman:
The old Ken Bates is back in action.
General Director:
José Carlos Brunoro, the man that has articulated S.E. Palmeiras
partnership with Italian Parmalat in the 90's.
Manager:
The very know Brazilian Man, Eduardo Liguori.
Assistant Manager:
Oswaldo de Oliveira, very known brazilian manager that amazingly was at
Vitoria working as Ass. Man.
Coaches:
Valdir Joaquim de Moraes (Keeper coach), former S.E. Palmeiras keeper,
brings lots of experience. Valdir have coached the likes of Zetti, Velloso
and Marcos.
Paulo Paixão, former Brazil coach, that was at Internacional, come to
introduce high levels for Palmeiras FC youngsters.
Antonio Carlos Pracidelli, from S.E. Palmeiras to add deep knowledge to
Palmeiras FC first team.
Moracy Sant'Ana, from Brazil staff, Moracy will handle the fitness
training on Palmeiras FC.
to complete the staff Ronnie Hellström and Oleg Kuznetsov.
Physios:
Renato Moreira Lotufo and José Luís Runco will rule first teamers.
Dan Lindgren with keepers and Nicky Reid with reserves.

Palmeiras FC is supported by Pirelli sponsorship and have started its life
with the great balance of £200M. Pirelli will be stamped on The Academy
kits for the next 10 years, subject to extension.

To start its home matches, London Palmeiras has rented Brisbane Road
Stadium for two years, and have made a future offer to London based
Arsenal to move to Highbury as soon the Gunners move to Emirates Stadium
in July 2006.

Eduardo Liguori went to the market July 2004 and have build the following
squad:

GK Marco Ambrosio (ITA)/Alan Blayney (NIR)/Lenny Pidgeley (ENG) on loan
from Chelsea
DR Maurice Ross (SCO)/Oleg Luzhnyi (UKR)
DL Gary Croft (ENG)/Janne Hietanen (FIN)
DC Isaac Okoronkwo (NGA)/Jussi Nuorela (FIN)
DC Martin Djetou (FRA)/Nestor Fernando Martinez (GUA)
DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)/Freddy Guarin (COL)/Keith Andrews (IRL)
AMR Lado Burduli (GEO)/Mario Rafael Rodriguez (GUA)/Pierluigi Orlandini
(ITA)
M/AMC Gonzalo Antonio Romero (GUA)/Richard Langley (JAM)/Kem Izzet (TUR)
FC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA)
SC Rob Hulse (ENG)/Jose Manuel Mendoza (GUA)/Federico Magallanes (URU)/Sam
Parkin (ENG)
AML Titi Camara (GUI)

With above 26 players, Liguori trust promotion won't be a problem.

--
The Brazilian Man

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

<snip>
[...]

Right i am very sorry but we get these stories all the time on here about
how they make their own teams and have 200million, that makes the game far
too easy, sure i could take hinckley from conference to champions league in
5 seasons if i had 200million.
But really have you tried to play the game honestly?
Why do you give them that much money, why dont you just make the team,
forget the coaches and staff and no players and try and win the real way by
getting good free players,
a good Football Manager can spot real talent by looking through stats not by
being given 200million to spend on whichever fancy name he chooses
And i also bet you've given them the reputation of real madrid.
Dont you feel like its boring cheating?

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:25:28 +0000 (UTC), Gareth <gareth47@btinternet.com>
escreveu:

your judgement belongs to yr conscience
I have fun the way I play, and definetively I'm honest.

cheers

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:25:28 +0000 (UTC), Gareth <gareth47@btinternet.com>
escreveu:

btw forget to mention after yr question that rep was set to 4,000
and I feel very confortable with a "regional" rep, when starting from
bottom, but highly supported as my 'scenario' demonstrates.
Why not a rich chairman and a multinational company cannot invest such
ammount in a new club at bottom of pyramid, if Roman can split it into any
face?

I'm not, and never caller myself a LLM, so no offence on develop my ideal
scenario.

Have spent only £5,5M on signings, will play at Brisbane Road, sure the
£200M is much, but if I run as I intend too, mostly will be saved.

Despite not approving my game, keep your eyes open on further news and you
might realise it's not a cheat contest.

rgds

--
The Brazilian Man

Gareth wrote:
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
> After some speels with Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Werder Bremen,
> Borussia Dortmund, Nottingham Forest, etc, I can now start an own
> club creation correctly patched, as Metrostars was before 5.0.2..
>
> London Palmeiras Football Club (Palmeiras FC) was born at South
> Conference.
>

> Palmeiras FC is supported by Pirelli sponsorship and have started its
> life with the great balance of £200M. Pirelli will be stamped on The
> Academy kits for the next 10 years, subject to extension.
>
> To start its home matches, London Palmeiras has rented Brisbane Road
> Stadium for two years, and have made a future offer to London based
> Arsenal to move to Highbury as soon the Gunners move to Emirates
> Stadium in July 2006.
>
> With above 26 players, Liguori trust promotion won't be a problem.

Edu is not a cheat, he enjoys playing this way. He's a Chelsea fan and
likes to try to take the Roman scenario a step further and see if he can
take a club from the bottom to the top.

And he does play the game "normally" as well, he and I have a Forest
challenge going at the moment as well.

After all it's only a game, we would be justified in calling anyone a cheat
that used the editor and then bragged about their accomplishments, if they
never made it clear they'd used the editor, Edu makes it blatantly clear
he's created a club, but he doesn't edit any player or staff stats and
starts with no staff or players.

Each to their own and all that. You have fun playing your way and Edu will
continue to have fun his,

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:56:17 -0000, Hamish <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>
escreveu:

> Gareth wrote:
>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>
>> <snip>
>> After some speels with Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Werder Bremen,
>> Borussia Dortmund, Nottingham Forest, etc, I can now start an own
>> club creation correctly patched, as Metrostars was before 5.0.2..
>>
>> London Palmeiras Football Club (Palmeiras FC) was born at South
>> Conference.
>>

>> Palmeiras FC is supported by Pirelli sponsorship and have started its
>> life with the great balance of £200M. Pirelli will be stamped on The
>> Academy kits for the next 10 years, subject to extension.
>>
>> To start its home matches, London Palmeiras has rented Brisbane Road
>> Stadium for two years, and have made a future offer to London based
>> Arsenal to move to Highbury as soon the Gunners move to Emirates
>> Stadium in July 2006.
>>
>> With above 26 players, Liguori trust promotion won't be a problem.
>
> Edu is not a cheat, he enjoys playing this way. He's a Chelsea fan and
> likes to try to take the Roman scenario a step further and see if he can
> take a club from the bottom to the top.
>
> And he does play the game "normally" as well, he and I have a Forest
> challenge going at the moment as well.
>
> After all it's only a game, we would be justified in calling anyone a
> cheat
> that used the editor and then bragged about their accomplishments, if
> they
> never made it clear they'd used the editor, Edu makes it blatantly clear
> he's created a club, but he doesn't edit any player or staff stats and
> starts with no staff or players.
>
> Each to their own and all that. You have fun playing your way and Edu
> will
> continue to have fun his,
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish

we know in deep what Forest give us back! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:23:27 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>to complete the staff Ronnie Hellstr?m and Oleg Kuznetsov.

Kuznetsov :) Cool.

-Nick

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:34:27 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:23:27 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>> to complete the staff Ronnie Hellstr?m and Oleg Kuznetsov.
>
> Kuznetsov :) Cool.
>
> -Nick

may I ask why?

--
The Brazilian Man

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:37:17 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:34:27 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>escreveu:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:23:27 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>> to complete the staff Ronnie Hellstr?m and Oleg Kuznetsov.
>>
>> Kuznetsov :) Cool.
>>
>> -Nick
>
>may I ask why?

I remember him as a player and hadn't heard his name for a long time.

-Nick

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:38:16 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:37:17 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:34:27 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>> escreveu:

>>> Kuznetsov :) Cool.
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>> may I ask why?
>
> I remember him as a player and hadn't heard his name for a long time.
>
> -Nick

The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:23:27 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> After some speels with Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Werder Bremen, Borussia
> Dortmund, Nottingham Forest, etc, I can now start an own club creation
> correctly patched, as Metrostars was before 5.0.2..
>
> London Palmeiras Football Club (Palmeiras FC) was born at South
> Conference.
> Chairman:
> The old Ken Bates is back in action.
> General Director:
> José Carlos Brunoro, the man that has articulated S.E. Palmeiras
> partnership with Italian Parmalat in the 90's.
> Manager:
> The very know Brazilian Man, Eduardo Liguori.
> Assistant Manager:
> Oswaldo de Oliveira, very known brazilian manager that amazingly was at
> Vitoria working as Ass. Man.
> Coaches:
> Valdir Joaquim de Moraes (Keeper coach), former S.E. Palmeiras keeper,
> brings lots of experience. Valdir have coached the likes of Zetti,
> Velloso and Marcos.
> Paulo Paixão, former Brazil coach, that was at Internacional, come to
> introduce high levels for Palmeiras FC youngsters.
> Antonio Carlos Pracidelli, from S.E. Palmeiras to add deep knowledge to
> Palmeiras FC first team.
> Moracy Sant'Ana, from Brazil staff, Moracy will handle the fitness
> training on Palmeiras FC.
> to complete the staff Ronnie Hellström and Oleg Kuznetsov.
> Physios:
> Renato Moreira Lotufo and José Luís Runco will rule first teamers.
> Dan Lindgren with keepers and Nicky Reid with reserves.
>
> Palmeiras FC is supported by Pirelli sponsorship and have started its
> life with the great balance of £200M. Pirelli will be stamped on The
> Academy kits for the next 10 years, subject to extension.
>
> To start its home matches, London Palmeiras has rented Brisbane Road
> Stadium for two years, and have made a future offer to London based
> Arsenal to move to Highbury as soon the Gunners move to Emirates Stadium
> in July 2006.
>
> Eduardo Liguori went to the market July 2004 and have build the
> following squad:
>
> GK Marco Ambrosio (ITA)/Alan Blayney (NIR)/Lenny Pidgeley (ENG) on loan
> from Chelsea
> DR Maurice Ross (SCO)/Oleg Luzhnyi (UKR)
> DL Gary Croft (ENG)/Janne Hietanen (FIN)
> DC Isaac Okoronkwo (NGA)/Jussi Nuorela (FIN)
> DC Martin Djetou (FRA)/Nestor Fernando Martinez (GUA)
> DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)/Freddy Guarin (COL)/Keith Andrews (IRL)
> AMR Lado Burduli (GEO)/Mario Rafael Rodriguez (GUA)/Pierluigi Orlandini
> (ITA)
> M/AMC Gonzalo Antonio Romero (GUA)/Richard Langley (JAM)/Kem Izzet (TUR)
> FC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA)
> SC Rob Hulse (ENG)/Jose Manuel Mendoza (GUA)/Federico Magallanes
> (URU)/Sam Parkin (ENG)
> AML Titi Camara (GUI)
>
> With above 26 players, Liguori trust promotion won't be a problem.

first 4 games, 4 easy wins, as I expected, the fun will come within two
seasons.
Pezz and Hulse are scoring a bunch against the amateur sides.

haven't played much as took time with my dial-up conection to start an
online Serie A game with Hamish and Rich yesterday night. Me as Parma,
Hamish with Fiorentina and Rich with Palermo.
As someone can see, we do play default games too. :)

--
The Brazilian Man

We've won the South Conference with easy. (as predicted)
Have also clinched FA Trophy.

Unbeaten with 38 wins and 4 draws.
Only lost a game at FA Cup.

Titi Camara was the best player with 31 assists,
8,47 (47 games) 9 MOM
Rob Hulse was the top scorer with 39 goals (29 league goals)
36 games without loosing.
17 won in a row.
1191 avg attendance
Best players also to be mentioned:
Blayney for his decent cup performances
Okoronkwo with his 40 league games.
Guarin and his amazing long shot, scored more than a dozen goals from
distance!
Langley that produced great performances, but lacks stamina to rule the
game.
Pezzarossi that alongside Hulse scored a bunch.

SQUAD CHANGES:

GK Marco Ambrosio (ITA)- sold after end of season
GK Alan Blayney (NIR)- will keep as second keeper
GK Lenny Pidgeley (ENG) on loan from Chelsea - loan ended, returned to
Chelsea
*GK GRAHAM STACK - signed as first keeper
DR Maurice Ross (SCO)
DR Oleg Luzhnyi (UKR) - could not retain him as FA have not allowed me to
extend his contract due no WP.
DL Gary Croft (ENG)
DL Janne Hietanen (FIN)
DC Isaac Okoronkwo (NGA)
DC Jussi Nuorela (FIN)
*DC IAN MURRAY - signed to replace Djetou.
DC Martin Djetou (FRA) - was transfer listed after end of season
DC Nestor Fernando Martinez (GUA) - is being trained to act as full back
to replace Luzhnyi departure
DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
DMC Freddy Guarin (COL)
DMC Keith Andrews (IRL) - transfer listed, do not accept to be third choice
AMR Lado Burduli (GEO)
AMR Mario Rafael Rodriguez (GUA)
AMR Pierluigi Orlandini (ITA) - was sold after end of season
AMC Gonzalo Antonio Romero (GUA) - was sold after end of season
MC Richard Langley (JAM)
MC Kem Izzet (TUR)
*AMLC BOJAN DJORDJIC - signed to replace Romero
FC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA)
SC Rob Hulse (ENG)
SC Jose Manuel Mendoza (GUA)- moved to reserves
SC Sam Parkin (ENG)
SC Federico Magallanes (URU) - was transfer listed after end of season
*SC NEIL MELLOR - will join in October to replace Magallanes.
AML Titi Camara (GUI)
*AML MARK KENNEDY - signed to rotate with Camara

with above team and a loaned 3rd keeper, hope to clinch National
Conference title.

FINANCES: have spent only £5,7M on players first seaon. And less than £2M
this season.

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:57:44 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> SQUAD UPDATE:
>
> GK Alan Blayney (NIR)
> GK GRAHAM STACK (ENG)
> DR Maurice Ross (SCO)
> DL Gary Croft (ENG)
> DL Janne Hietanen (FIN)
> DC Isaac Okoronkwo (NGA)
> DC Jussi Nuorela (FIN)
> DC IAN MURRAY (SCO)
> DRC Nestor Fernando Martinez (GUA)DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
> DMC Freddy Guarin (COL)
> DMC Keith Andrews (IRL)AMR Lado Burduli (GEO)
> AMR Mario Rafael Rodriguez (GUA)
> MC Richard Langley (JAM)
> MC Kem Izzet (TUR)
> AMLC BOJAN DJORDJIC (SCG)
> FC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA)
> SC Rob Hulse (ENG)
> SC Jose Manuel Mendoza (GUA)
> SC Sam Parkin (ENG)
> SC Federico Magallanes (URU)SC NEIL MELLOR (ENG)
> AML Titi Camara (GUI)
> AML MARK KENNEDY (IRL)

with the above we have won 10 and draw 1 game this season so far.
it seems League 2 will be easy to achieve.

--
The Brazilian Man

from BBC:

"Palmeiras FC continues its escalade to top divisions."

"Controversial Academy chairman, Ken Bates, gives us his impressions on
the new London club fortunes."

"When he have started this project, we knew the first steps would be not
so harsh, as we could count with the great partnership of Pirelli Inc.,
however we are delighted with the club performances lately.
First we have swept South Conference and FA Trophy with a squad full of
players that could suffer the adaptation of living in a new country. Only
one loss in a season was a major achievement.
Then we thought that with the new players that came to The Academy, the
National Conference would not be so hard, and you all can see that with
yet 8 matches to play we're with the title on hands, as nobody can reach
us with actual 21 points difference.
But, Liguori made an enormous work taking Palmeiras to FA Cup 6th round,
this was a surprise, we never felt we could go so far. We felt the loss to
Norwich, but the Canaries are a great club and surely seats at a higher
level then us at the moment.
Anyway, being at the last 8 contenders was a great honour to us.
We will continue our work to reach the higher divisions, and hopefully
after our move to Highbury at next July (2006), we will be able to attract
more new fans, as I see this as the major problem to build this franchise.
Palmeiras still lacks a great fan base.
Our biggest crowd was against Boston Utd at FA Cup 3rd rd, with nearly
5,000 fans, but we have being averaging less than 2,000 fans at our home
matches despite all our success.
Our Marketing Dept. is in charge to develop a strong campaign, and
hopefully Palmeiras FC will build a great fans community.
For the League 2, we might bring few new players, and keep the grip, but
you know it's always a big step when you get promoted.
Liguori has our full support, and the players will be rewarded due their
great attitude."

SQUAD UPDATE:

GK GRAHAM STACK (IRL)
GK Alan Blayney (NIR)
GK Lenny Pidgeley (ENG)
DR MAURICE ROSS (SCO)
DR Israel da Silva (BRA)
DL JON HARLEY (ENG)
DL Gary Croft (ENG)
DC ISAAC OKORONKWO (NGA)
DC IAN MURRAY (SCO)
DC Nestor Fernando Martinez (GUA)
DC Lewis Buxton (ENG)
DMC FREDDY GUARIN (COL)
DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
AMR MARIO RAFAEL RODRIGUEZ (GUA)
AMR Lado Burduli (GEO)
MC RICHARD LANGLEY (JAM)
MC Kem Izzet (TUR)
SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)
SC Rob Hulse (ENG)
SC NEIL MELLOR (ENG)
FC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA)
AML TITI CAMARA (GUI)
AML Mark Kennedy (IRL)(injured)
AML Bojan Djordjic (SWE)

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> from BBC:
>
> "Palmeiras FC continues its escalade to top divisions."
>
> "Controversial Academy chairman, Ken Bates, gives us his impressions
> on the new London club fortunes."
>
> "When he have started this project, we knew the first steps would be
> not so harsh, as we could count with the great partnership of Pirelli
> Inc., however we are delighted with the club performances lately.
> First we have swept South Conference and FA Trophy with a squad full
> of players that could suffer the adaptation of living in a new
> country. Only one loss in a season was a major achievement.
> Then we thought that with the new players that came to The Academy,
> the National Conference would not be so hard, and you all can see
> that with yet 8 matches to play we're with the title on hands, as
> nobody can reach us with actual 21 points difference.
> But, Liguori made an enormous work taking Palmeiras to FA Cup 6th
> round, this was a surprise, we never felt we could go so far. We felt
> the loss to Norwich, but the Canaries are a great club and surely
> seats at a higher level then us at the moment.

Did the fans or Chairman make any mention of your cup run in the game, as I
thought it was something they were going to add to the game?

> SQUAD UPDATE:
>

> DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)

Is he as good as he was on CM03/04 ?

> SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)

Keep Sam Parkin he can score goals in the Premiership aswell as the lower
leagues (He was my leading goalscorer in my Spurs All English Side, until
Defoe scored a hat-trick in the final game of the season.)

See if you can sign Lionel Morgan (AML English ~22 years old) he should have
recovered from his 2 year injury now, he's still as good as he was in
CM03/04

--
Michael Murray

> Did the fans or Chairman make any mention of your cup run in the game,
> as I
> thought it was something they were going to add to the game?

no comments at all :-(

>> SQUAD UPDATE:
>>

>> DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
>
> Is he as good as he was on CM03/04 ?

even better

>> SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)
>
> Keep Sam Parkin he can score goals in the Premiership aswell as the lower
> leagues (He was my leading goalscorer in my Spurs All English Side, until
> Defoe scored a hat-trick in the final game of the season.)
>
> See if you can sign Lionel Morgan (AML English ~22 years old) he should
> have
> recovered from his 2 year injury now, he's still as good as he was in
> CM03/04

Sam was a reserve and Hulse was my top scorer alongside Pezzarossi, but
after the Hulse injury, Sam started to score a goal per game avg., so I
kept him. After the arrival of Mellor, slowly Pezz was droped, and both
are doing great!

will try Morgan as Titi will be released at end of season (getting old),
and despite Djordjic being very well lately, Kennedy has just come back
from a long term injury, so an additional AML will be needed.

Tks for the hint.

the only signing I'm thinking is an AMC, but only if a great player is
available, and it's hard to attract one at League 2. I've Langley (MRC)
doing fine and Kem Izzet (MC) as a good back-up, but I would like to have
a compatible "Lampard" :)

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Did the fans or Chairman make any mention of your cup run in the
>> game, as I
>> thought it was something they were going to add to the game?
>
> no comments at all :-(

It looks like they still only care if you win the cup (and sometimes they
don't even care, especialy if you are Chelsea or Man Ud only the league and
UCL matter)

>>> SQUAD UPDATE:
>>>

>>> DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
>>
>> Is he as good as he was on CM03/04 ?
>
> even better

I'll have to give him a try then, when a start a non-english/AGCM game :)

>>> SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)
>>
>> Keep Sam Parkin he can score goals in the Premiership aswell as the
>> lower leagues (He was my leading goalscorer in my Spurs All English
>> Side, until Defoe scored a hat-trick in the final game of the
>> season.) See if you can sign Lionel Morgan (AML English ~22 years old) he
>> should have
>> recovered from his 2 year injury now, he's still as good as he was in
>> CM03/04
>>

> Sam was a reserve and Hulse was my top scorer alongside Pezzarossi,
> but after the Hulse injury, Sam started to score a goal per game
> avg., so I kept him. After the arrival of Mellor, slowly Pezz was
> droped, and both are doing great!

That's what happened to me Ellington was injured so Parkin came in and was
averaging 2 goals a game.

> will try Morgan as Titi will be released at end of season (getting
> old), and despite Djordjic being very well lately, Kennedy has just
> come back from a long term injury, so an additional AML will be
> needed.
> Tks for the hint.
>
> the only signing I'm thinking is an AMC, but only if a great player is
> available, and it's hard to attract one at League 2. I've Langley
> (MRC) doing fine and Kem Izzet (MC) as a good back-up, but I would
> like to have a compatible "Lampard" :)

Jermaine Jenas and Keiron Dyer from Newcastle might be on free's (or
unprotected) Nigel Reo-Coker from West Ham is good, Victor Hugo Azistabel
(colombian AMC) might still be around was a legend for my Celtic team in
CM01/02.

--
Michael Murray

> Jermaine Jenas and Keiron Dyer from Newcastle might be on free's (or
> unprotected) Nigel Reo-Coker from West Ham is good, Victor Hugo Azistabel
> (colombian AMC) might still be around was a legend for my Celtic team in
> CM01/02.

don't think both could br interested on a League 2 club, however...
Coker is an MLC, and I've already Foley-Sheridan coming from reserves in
good form when requested.
Ari is a SC IRL, been playing in Brazil last 6 years.

--
The Brazilian Man

Michael Murray wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>>from BBC:
>>
>>"Palmeiras FC continues its escalade to top divisions."
>>
>>"Controversial Academy chairman, Ken Bates, gives us his impressions
>>on the new London club fortunes."
>>
>>"When he have started this project, we knew the first steps would be
>>not so harsh, as we could count with the great partnership of Pirelli
>>Inc., however we are delighted with the club performances lately.
>>First we have swept South Conference and FA Trophy with a squad full
>>of players that could suffer the adaptation of living in a new
>>country. Only one loss in a season was a major achievement.
>>Then we thought that with the new players that came to The Academy,
>>the National Conference would not be so hard, and you all can see
>>that with yet 8 matches to play we're with the title on hands, as
>>nobody can reach us with actual 21 points difference.
>>But, Liguori made an enormous work taking Palmeiras to FA Cup 6th
>>round, this was a surprise, we never felt we could go so far. We felt
>>the loss to Norwich, but the Canaries are a great club and surely
>>seats at a higher level then us at the moment.
>

> Did the fans or Chairman make any mention of your cup run in the game, as I
> thought it was something they were going to add to the game?
>

>>SQUAD UPDATE:
>>

>>DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
>

> Is he as good as he was on CM03/04 ?
>

>>SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)
>

> Keep Sam Parkin he can score goals in the Premiership aswell as the lower
> leagues (He was my leading goalscorer in my Spurs All English Side, until
> Defoe scored a hat-trick in the final game of the season.)
>
> See if you can sign Lionel Morgan (AML English ~22 years old) he should have
> recovered from his 2 year injury now, he's still as good as he was in
> CM03/04

Parkin was at Chelsea - played a couple of matches if that

--

"The first time you face up to a googly you're going to be in trouble if
you've never faced one before" - Trevor Bailey

Em Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:54:29 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> from BBC:
>>>
>>> "Palmeiras FC continues its escalade to top divisions."
>>>
>>> "Controversial Academy chairman, Ken Bates, gives us his impressions
>>> on the new London club fortunes."
>>>
>>> "When he have started this project, we knew the first steps would be
>>> not so harsh, as we could count with the great partnership of Pirelli
>>> Inc., however we are delighted with the club performances lately.
>>> First we have swept South Conference and FA Trophy with a squad full
>>> of players that could suffer the adaptation of living in a new
>>> country. Only one loss in a season was a major achievement.
>>> Then we thought that with the new players that came to The Academy,
>>> the National Conference would not be so hard, and you all can see
>>> that with yet 8 matches to play we're with the title on hands, as
>>> nobody can reach us with actual 21 points difference.
>>> But, Liguori made an enormous work taking Palmeiras to FA Cup 6th
>>> round, this was a surprise, we never felt we could go so far. We felt
>>> the loss to Norwich, but the Canaries are a great club and surely
>>> seats at a higher level then us at the moment.
>> Did the fans or Chairman make any mention of your cup run in the
>> game, as I thought it was something they were going to add to the game?
>>

>>> SQUAD UPDATE:
>>>

>>> DMC Fredy William Thompson (GUA)
>> Is he as good as he was on CM03/04 ?
>>
>>> SC SAM PARKIN (ENG)
>> Keep Sam Parkin he can score goals in the Premiership aswell as the
>> lower leagues (He was my leading goalscorer in my Spurs All English
>> Side, until Defoe scored a hat-trick in the final game of the season.)
>> See if you can sign Lionel Morgan (AML English ~22 years old) he
>> should have recovered from his 2 year injury now, he's still as good as
>> he was in CM03/04
>>

> Parkin was at Chelsea - played a couple of matches if that

so Jon Harley, I've always tried to attract former Chelsea players, don't
forget Bates is our chairman :)

--
The Brazilian Man

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:14:41 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>DMC FREDDY GUARIN (COL)

Freddy Guarin is a god in FM2005. He absolutely rules the DMC position
and occasionally scores.

-Nick

Em Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:11:52 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:14:41 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>> DMC FREDDY GUARIN (COL)
>
> Freddy Guarin is a god in FM2005. He absolutely rules the DMC position
> and occasionally scores.
>
> -Nick

He is my best player so far, not only has impressive consistency as scores
a bunch from distance.
Unhappily he was injured for 4 weeks as I could not have him against
Norwich FA Cup 6th round clash.
He is set as £20M and not available for transfer. :)
With his age, I need him to have a long permanence at The Academy.

--
The Brazilian Man

Palmeiras FC do The Double again:

We are very proud of our achievements, and hopeful of a great League 2
performance.

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=honours8mp.jpg

That's the National Conference Table:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=table9qu.jpg

check the players stats:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=players1dx.jpg

Here The Academy recors:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=records0mz.jpg

*avg attendance in 2005/2006 1,905

Palmeiras FC U18 won the group

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=u18table9uv.jpg

check the players stats:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=u18players8jt.jpg

Manager stats:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=profile2pt.jpg

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=manager5ul.jpg

Game stats:

http://img58.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img58&image=game1bh.jpg

we are at May 30th, 2006

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:40:57 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

Palmeiras FC

Financial report:

2004/2005
Revenues: £ 5,893,273
Expenses: £ 30,320,937
Profit: (£ 24,427,664)
Players bought: (£ 5,500,000)
Dividends: (£ 9,000,000)
Gross profit: (£ 9,927,664)

2005/2006
Revenues: £ 7,490,616 = + 27%
Expenses: £ 33,947,355 = + 12%
Profit: (£ 26,456,739)= + 8%
Players bought: (£ 3,400,000) = - 38%
Dividends: (£ 10,000,000) = + 11%
Gross profit: (£ 13,056,739) = + 32%

We do hope that with our expected move to Highbury, more fans will come
and we will revert this losses.

--
The Brazilian Man

Palmeiras FC is ready for League 2!

Few signings and the move to Highbury are The Academy bets on a new
successful season.

In an interview to TeamTalk Football, Eduardo Liguori explained the recent
moves to clinch another promotion:

"After all our great results on the amateur leagues, we have invested
heavily on the new stadium.
With the Gunners departure, Highbury was the best location to allow
Palmeiras FC continue its growth.
We truly believe more fans will be attracted with the great facilities of
such historical stadium.
Due to our commercial obligations, Highbury will be called during the next
10 years as Pirelli Stadium.

http://img16.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img16&image=stadium0pa.jpg

Next month you will notice the location will be painted on new colours,
this is to reflect our sponsors efforts and the new ownership by Palmeiras
FC.

http://img16.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img16&image=info7tp.jpg

We take this opportunity to thanks Leyton Orient board for their helpful
cooperation last two seasons, and wish The O's will have a great success
at The Matchroom stadium.
About the squad we thought we had enough quality to face League 2
challenges, however with some WP problems on renewing few contracts we
have signed some new great names that will add the depth we want to our
squad. The arrival of Phil Jagielka and Stephen McPhail will cover the
departure of Rodriguez that asked us to move out and Martinez that could
not have his contract extended.
Besides that The Academy have produced some good players, and this youth
potential will need chances at first team to improve, so we will keep the
main squad small and slowly allow our youth players to play few games. To
name some Steven Foley-Sheridan, Ian Byrne and John Spicer might be used..

http://img16.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img16&image=squad4ea.jpg

And at last but not least we must honour the departure of great Titi
Camara, he was superb with our shirts and Titi deserves all recognition
for his work done at Brisbane Road.
That's it, we hope the londoners will be proud of the achievements of
their new club."

http://img16.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img16&image=report6tn.jpg

SQUAD UPDATE:

GK GRAHAM STACK (IRL)