My "Shared Documents" folder has decided to deny me access all of a sudden.
this is the 2nd folder to do this now, I am the administrator how do I
access these's folders.

--
Roger & Shirley Evans
rogie@bigpond.com

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Windchaser wrote:
> My "Shared Documents" folder has decided to deny me access all of a sudden.
> this is the 2nd folder to do this now, I am the administrator how do I
> access these's folders.

You need to atke control of it again. right mouse click on the folder
>properties >security>advanced and check to make sure your
administrator account has the relevant permissions.

hope this helps

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&Product=winxp
In XP Home you have to boot in safe mode to see the security tab. In
XP Pro you have to disable simple file sharing.