Arcade Production Run List?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I've been searching for some sort of source that has arcade game
production run numbers all compiled together, but haven't found
anything like that yet. There are some reasonable sources for pinball
runs out there - anything for video arcade games?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Here are some numbers for Atari. Most other manufacturers produced just
a fraction of these numbers (Exidy runs were in the hundreds, for example)

Asteroids 47840

Centipede 46062

Tempest 25112

Asteroids Deluxe 18142