Inexpensive Kinoca paper

Fry's is selling 100 packs of Konica photo paper for $24.95 with a
$10 mail in rebate. It is nice looking paper and at $.15 per sheet
of 8.5 x 11 it is hard to beat the price.

I've had some Konica QP Photo Quality High Gloss that I have been using.
I am sure that it cost me a lot more that $.15 a sheet. It has worked
well for me.

Ray