Users Accounts Control Panel - Missing Icons

Please see the screen grab at http://members.shaw.ca/elkabong/Usercpl.jpg
for an illustration of my problem. I want to restore the icons that
normally appear where the white boxes with red x's are.

The version of nusrmgr.cpl I am using is 6.0.2900.2180. I've tried
restoring it with the original that shipped with the XP CD (6.0.2600.0) but
this did not help.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Red X mark appear in the User Accounts applet menu links:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/redxaccounts.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"i_hate_spam" <i.hate@spam.com> wrote in message
> Please see the screen grab at http://members.shaw.ca/elkabong/Usercpl.jpg
> for an illustration of my problem. I want to restore the icons that
> normally appear where the white boxes with red x's are.
>
> The version of nusrmgr.cpl I am using is 6.0.2900.2180. I've tried
> restoring it with the original that shipped with the XP CD (6.0.2600.0)
> but this did not help.
>
> Please tell me how to fix this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Worked like a charm Ramesh. Many thanks for your help. ;)

> Red X mark appear in the User Accounts applet menu links:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/redxaccounts.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "i_hate_spam" <i.hate@spam.com> wrote in message
>> Please see the screen grab at http://members.shaw.ca/elkabong/Usercpl.jpg
>> for an illustration of my problem. I want to restore the icons that
>> normally appear where the white boxes with red x's are.
>>
>> The version of nusrmgr.cpl I am using is 6.0.2900.2180. I've tried
>> restoring it with the original that shipped with the XP CD (6.0.2600.0)
>> but this did not help.
>>
>> Please tell me how to fix this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

You're very welcome :)

--

> Worked like a charm Ramesh. Many thanks for your help. ;)

>> Red X mark appear in the User Accounts applet menu links:
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/redxaccounts.htm
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "i_hate_spam" <i.hate@spam.com> wrote in message
>>> Please see the screen grab at
>>> http://members.shaw.ca/elkabong/Usercpl.jpg for an illustration of my
>>> problem. I want to restore the icons that normally appear where the
>>> white boxes with red x's are.
>>>
>>> The version of nusrmgr.cpl I am using is 6.0.2900.2180. I've tried
>>> restoring it with the original that shipped with the XP CD (6.0.2600.0)
>>> but this did not help.
>>>
>>> Please tell me how to fix this.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS