Admin Password Problem

saurabh

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi Guys,
At my home PC, OS is XP Professional. There was just one login as
Administrator with no passowrd set. I use to login directly without any
password prompt. yerterday night i installed some of the security patches of
XP from windows update site. It asked for reboot & then administrator login
started asking for Password. Can anyone please guide me what is the default
password set by windows updates or is there any other means for me to log in
& reset admin passowrd.
Thanks..
--
Saurabh