Inspiron 1000vs. 1150

Last response: in Computer Brands
January 23, 2005 3:39:13 AM

What is the difference between these two??

MB

More about : inspiron 1000vs 1150

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 9:07:39 AM

1150 = newer model.

Biggest difference that I know is that the 1150 has a mini-PCI slot for a
wireless card.

Tom
"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
> What is the difference between these two??
>
> MB

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:54:26 PM

The 1100 uses an Intel chipset, Intel integrated video.

The 1000 uses a SiS chipset, SiS integrated video. It is a cheaper
model, and the chipset not as capable as the Intel one.

The 1000 is a low-end as you can get from Dell.

!