Inspiron 1000vs. 1150

What is the difference between these two??

MB
2 answers Last reply
More about inspiron 1000vs 1150

    1150 = newer model.

    Biggest difference that I know is that the 1150 has a mini-PCI slot for a
    wireless card.

    Tom
    "MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
    > What is the difference between these two??
    >
    > MB

    The 1100 uses an Intel chipset, Intel integrated video.

    The 1000 uses a SiS chipset, SiS integrated video. It is a cheaper
    model, and the chipset not as capable as the Intel one.

    The 1000 is a low-end as you can get from Dell.

    MB_ wrote:
    > What is the difference between these two??
    >
    > MB

Dell Inspiron Computers