  • DNS
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
March 30, 2005 9:42:06 AM

Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
accessing the web?

windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache

Thanks in advance,
RED

More about : dns cache problem

March 30, 2005 5:58:36 PM

red wrote:
> Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
> accessing the web?
>
> windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
> cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache
>
> Thanks in advance,
> RED

What are the actual symptoms?
March 31, 2005 2:42:53 AM

Cannont connect to the Internet. Icon for Broadband modem flashes, and says
it is connected. But no web pages can be displayed. When I right click icon
to "repair connection", that is where the above error message appears.
It looks like a tcp/ip setting might be off by a nuber or so????????????

RED