dns cache problem

Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
accessing the web?

windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache

Thanks in advance,
RED
2 answers Last reply
More about cache problem

    red wrote:
    > Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
    > accessing the web?
    >
    > windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
    > cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > RED

    What are the actual symptoms?

    Cannont connect to the Internet. Icon for Broadband modem flashes, and says
    it is connected. But no web pages can be displayed. When I right click icon
    to "repair connection", that is where the above error message appears.
    It looks like a tcp/ip setting might be off by a nuber or so????????????

    RED

    ioo@nooonsnasdadasdasdasdasda.com> wrote in message
    > red wrote:
    >> Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
    >> accessing the web?
    >>
    >> windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following
    >> action cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> RED
    >
    > What are the actual symptoms?

Cache DNS Windows XP