problem opening links from outlook 2000

March 30, 2005 3:12:10 PM

I have outlook 2000 with SP3 installed. When i get a text e-mail and click
on a link it works fine. When i get an html e-mail and click on a link it
doesn't open.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

More about : problem opening links outlook 2000

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 10:52:43 PM

Hi Hammer,

Try the advice given here.

You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you
click a link:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP