problem opening links from outlook 2000

I have outlook 2000 with SP3 installed. When i get a text e-mail and click
on a link it works fine. When i get an html e-mail and click on a link it
doesn't open.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem opening links outlook 2000

    Hi Hammer,

    Try the advice given here.

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you
    click a link:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Hammer" <hammer@hammer.com.au> wrote in message
    >I have outlook 2000 with SP3 installed. When i get a text e-mail and click
    >on a link it works fine. When i get an html e-mail and click on a link it
    >doesn't open.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Outlook 2000 Email Microsoft Windows XP