San Francisco Rush upgrade posabilities

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I just purchased a San Francisco Rush The Rock Alcatraz edition sit down
driver. I was wondering if there is any info out there on what other
versions of the game will run in this cabinet? I have searched the net
and newsgroups and can't seem to find anything but N64 and Dreamcast
info. I will also need info on linking two of these toghter soon.

Thanks

Mike

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

As far as I know, only the original Rush and Rush the Rock will work in
that cabinet. But since I don't know all that much, I could be wrong.
Perhaps California Speed might work in there too? If you have Rush the
Rock you already have the upgraded version. That game is awesome when
it's linked. Have fun with it!