WTB : Daytona USA Turbo Upgrade Kit (Twin)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I saw an old usenet post by Vektorlogicuk

anyone have one for sale?

Easy to install kit inlcudes the following:

New Memory modules - Stickers - Fitting instrucitons

Features:

New Turbo feature - New Monster Car - new View Angles - New Top Speed

Improve your old game

Price per twin kit is $60 shipping to US is about $10 per set

Jeff F

More about daytona turbo upgrade twin
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    P.S.

    Conact me at

    rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

    if you have one for sale

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > I saw an old usenet post by Vektorlogicuk
    >
    > anyone have one for sale?

    > Easy to install kit inlcudes the following:
    >

    > New Memory modules - Stickers - Fitting instrucitons
    >

    > Features:
    >

    > New Turbo feature - New Monster Car - new View Angles - New Top Speed
    >

    > Improve your old game
    >

    > Price per twin kit is $60 shipping to US is about $10 per set
    >

    > Jeff F

Games Video Video Games