WTB : Daytona USA Turbo Upgrade Kit (Twin)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I saw an old usenet post by Vektorlogicuk

anyone have one for sale?

Easy to install kit inlcudes the following:

New Memory modules - Stickers - Fitting instrucitons

Features:

New Turbo feature - New Monster Car - new View Angles - New Top Speed

Improve your old game

Price per twin kit is $60 shipping to US is about $10 per set

Jeff F

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

P.S.

Conact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if you have one for sale