Error msg while installing journal viewer

I would like to know where I can go to get info on an
error message while I try to install Microsoft Journal
Viewer. I would like to post a screen shot of the message.

Thanks for the help.
1 answer Last reply
More about error installing journal viewer

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc&lang=en&cr=US

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Dave" <dagorman@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:044b01c53520$7decbe60$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    >I would like to know where I can go to get info on an
    > error message while I try to install Microsoft Journal
    > Viewer. I would like to post a screen shot of the message.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP