Error msg while installing journal viewer

March 30, 2005 8:03:31 AM

I would like to know where I can go to get info on an
error message while I try to install Microsoft Journal
Viewer. I would like to post a screen shot of the message.

Thanks for the help.
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 6:16:54 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroup...