game title trivia question

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

What is the title of the classic arcade game that is described here

The jist of the game is to draw and enclose boxes with your "character"
(more like an asterick, from what I remember). All the while, you
avoid a swirly, shifting entity that is continously contained in the
area that has not been enclosed.

I know it's not Tempest but it came from the same era.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

QIX..

--
AF

"Arcadeforever" <ve3zxr@comcast.net> wrote in message
> QIX..

Yes, defninitely QIX or one of it's many clones.

All the best,

Mike "Moose" O'Malley
Moose's Software Valley - Established July, 1996.
WEB: http://move.to/moose

TRENDING THREADS