Runtime errors

I get so many runtime error messages, that I cannot do anything with my PC.
It reads like this: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.......Program:
C\Program Files\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe.........abnormal program
termination ....OK (in clickable box). then it says "the memory could not
be read".
I've tried disabling the Script Debugger, but that doesn't help.
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime errors

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "PC_will_go_the_way_of_the_CB" <PC_will_go_the_way_of_the_CB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get so many runtime error messages, that I cannot do anything with my PC.
    > It reads like this: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.......Program:
    > C\Program Files\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe.........abnormal program
    > termination ....OK (in clickable box). then it says "the memory could not
    > be read".
    > I've tried disabling the Script Debugger, but that doesn't help.

Runtime Microsoft Windows XP