mystery game

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I am trying to remember the name of a game i used to play back in the
early 80's. It involved killing monsters by digging successive holes on
multiple levels so the monster would fall 2 or 3 or 4 levels to their
death.

I played this game for months. But can't remember the name of it.

Steve

stebee <steveboe@hotmail.com> wrote:
: I am trying to remember the name of a game i used to play back in the
: early 80's. It involved killing monsters by digging successive holes on
: multiple levels so the monster would fall 2 or 3 or 4 levels to their
: death.
:
: I played this game for months. But can't remember the name of it.

Space Panic

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu