Thanks Jon / Evil E /Exidy - Carnevil

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I just got my Carnevil from Jon and its a really cool/kick-ass game.
Great communication, easy-going and patient during the whole deal. A few
pictures of it are on my site. Check out Jon's site if you haven't
http://www.arcade-classics.com/

Thanks Jon!

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I've bought many games from Jon and he always does a great job.

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Mike is a good guy! Dealt with him a couple of times with no problem!

Thanks again

jon