MISSING TABS IN INTERNET PROPERTIES

Can anyone guide me as to how I can reinstate the Tabs in the Internet
properties dialog box!!!!
--
PETE N.

Hi Bud

Brilliant!!! Now sorted- thanks I have been struggling with this problem for
a week.

"PETE N." wrote:

> Can anyone guide me as to how I can reinstate the Tabs in the Internet
> properties dialog box!!!!
> --
> PETE N.

"Restrictions" error while opening Internet Options
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Restrictions

Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:32FC63D8-FF67-47EF-A03C-F0E4F53195A6@microsoft.com,
PETE N. <PETEN@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Can anyone guide me as to how I can reinstate the Tabs in the Internet
> properties dialog box!!!!
> --
> PETE N.

Hi Wesley

Could not open links,;however problem now solved.
Many Thanks

Pete N

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> "Restrictions" error while opening Internet Options
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Restrictions
>
> Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:32FC63D8-FF67-47EF-A03C-F0E4F53195A6@microsoft.com,
> PETE N. <PETEN@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Can anyone guide me as to how I can reinstate the Tabs in the Internet
> > properties dialog box!!!!
> > --
> > PETE N.

Bud

"PETE N." <PETEN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone guide me as to how I can reinstate the Tabs in the Internet
> properties dialog box!!!!
> --
> PETE N.

Do you mean the Internet options tabs? If so try,
run the tweak on line 268