WTB : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge singl..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
driving arcade game.

Single unit preferred.

Will consider double.

Looking to spend about $2000. ($2500 delivered to raleigh NC)

WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.

WIll consider trade of sing unit for dual daytona USA.

Contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested

skidog wrote:
> Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
> driving arcade game.

i see you posting over and over, i feel your pain.

ive been after a complete indy 800 for many many years. im down to
posting once a year looking for one. :(

good luck bro

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi Darin,

No Major Pain,

I've got a bunch of games to play. 5 pins. Arcadeshop Multi-Williams,
Acardeshpo MS-Pac cabinet with 39-1 board soon to be upgraded to multi jamma
board. and I've got a standard daytona twin on the way.

I figure I'll just keep posting once a month or so and eventually one will
hit. No big hurry if it does not.

My major problem is I am looking for one in raleigh NC area. I think I
could have one if I expand my horizions which I just may do at some point.

But thanks for the concern

Regards
Bob Presutti

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message

> skidog wrote:
> > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
> > driving arcade game.
>
> i see you posting over and over, i feel your pain.
>
> ive been after a complete indy 800 for many many years. im down to
> posting once a year looking for one. :(
>
> good luck bro

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

As a matter of fact there is one on ebay right now but seller will not
guaruntee functioanllity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181476512

All I asked was does it credit up and pay and does the force feedback work.
Theeir response to my inquiry

-
Thank you for your question. All of the information that we currently have
on this item is in the listing. As a liquidation company we are limited to
the amount of testing that can be done and the information we have on any
given item. We apologize for not being able to answer your question more in
depth. Please keep this in mind when placing your bid.
---------------------

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi Darin,
>
> No Major Pain,
>
> I've got a bunch of games to play. 5 pins. Arcadeshop Multi-Williams,
> Acardeshpo MS-Pac cabinet with 39-1 board soon to be upgraded to multi
jamma
> board. and I've got a standard daytona twin on the way.
>
> I figure I'll just keep posting once a month or so and eventually one will
> hit. No big hurry if it does not.
>
> My major problem is I am looking for one in raleigh NC area. I think I
> could have one if I expand my horizions which I just may do at some point.
>
> But thanks for the concern
>
> Regards
> Bob Presutti
>
> "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> >

> > skidog wrote:
> > > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit
down
> > > driving arcade game.
> >
> > i see you posting over and over, i feel your pain.
> >
> > ive been after a complete indy 800 for many many years. im down to
> > posting once a year looking for one. :(
> >
> > good luck bro

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hey Man!

Already selling the Daytona Twin? Do you even have it home yet? Also, if
it is a twin, you can't separate them. Twin units are built as a pair. For
that matter, there is only one power plug too.. Anyway, I don't think you
can split a twin up.

Does your new twin work all the way? I would LOVE to link two more up to
mine if you are serious about selling it.

Let me know,
Thanks

Andy

> Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
> driving arcade game.
>
> Single unit preferred.
>
> Will consider double.
>
> Looking to spend about $2000. ($2500 delivered to raleigh NC)
>

> WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
>
> WIll consider trade of sing unit for dual daytona USA.
>

> Contact me at
>
> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>
> if interested

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi Andy,

I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about trading
the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.

I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know the
single D2's exist.

KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.

If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy the
single for.

There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
functionality.

Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's and
make an offer.

I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.

If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do it.

Regards
Bob

"Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> Hey Man!
>
> Already selling the Daytona Twin? Do you even have it home yet? Also, if
> it is a twin, you can't separate them. Twin units are built as a pair.
For
> that matter, there is only one power plug too.. Anyway, I don't think you
> can split a twin up.
>
> Does your new twin work all the way? I would LOVE to link two more up to
> mine if you are serious about selling it.
>
> Let me know,
> Thanks
>
> Andy
>

> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
> > driving arcade game.
> >
> > Single unit preferred.
> >
> > Will consider double.
> >
> > Looking to spend about $2000. ($2500 delivered to raleigh NC)
> >

> > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
> >
> > WIll consider trade of sing unit for dual daytona USA.
> >

> > Contact me at
> >
> > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
> >
> > if interested

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I should have bought this one.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6160683971

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda............... :(

On the upside hopefully there is another with my name on it somewhere.

Regards
Bob

> Hi Andy,
>
> I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about
trading
> the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.
>
> I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know the
> single D2's exist.
>
> KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.
>
> If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy the
> single for.
>
> There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
> functionality.
>
> Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's and
> make an offer.
>
> I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.
>
> If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do
it.

> Regards
> Bob
>

> "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> > Hey Man!
> >
> > Already selling the Daytona Twin? Do you even have it home yet? Also,
if
> > it is a twin, you can't separate them. Twin units are built as a pair.
> For
> > that matter, there is only one power plug too.. Anyway, I don't think
you
> > can split a twin up.
> >
> > Does your new twin work all the way? I would LOVE to link two more up
> > mine if you are serious about selling it.
> >
> > Let me know,
> > Thanks
> >
> > Andy
> >

> > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit
down
> > > driving arcade game.
> > >
> > > Single unit preferred.
> > >
> > > Will consider double.
> > >
> > > Looking to spend about $2000. ($2500 delivered to raleigh NC)
> > >

> > > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball
machine.

> > > WIll consider trade of sing unit for dual daytona USA.
> > >

> > > Contact me at
> > >
> > > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
> > >
> > > if interested

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

You ought to respond to them saying that for such a high value item,
perhaps they could take ten minutes and test those things for you.

skidog wrote:
> As a matter of fact there is one on ebay right now but seller will not
> guaruntee functioanllity.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181476512
>
> All I asked was does it credit up and pay and does the force feedback work.
> Theeir response to my inquiry

> -
> Thank you for your question. All of the information that we currently have
> on this item is in the listing. As a liquidation company we are limited to
> the amount of testing that can be done and the information we have on any
> given item. We apologize for not being able to answer your question more in
> depth. Please keep this in mind when placing your bid.
> ---------------------
>

> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hi Darin,
>>
>>No Major Pain,
>>
>>I've got a bunch of games to play. 5 pins. Arcadeshop Multi-Williams,
>>Acardeshpo MS-Pac cabinet with 39-1 board soon to be upgraded to multi
>
> jamma
>
>>board. and I've got a standard daytona twin on the way.
>>
>>I figure I'll just keep posting once a month or so and eventually one will
>>hit. No big hurry if it does not.
>>
>>My major problem is I am looking for one in raleigh NC area. I think I
>>could have one if I expand my horizions which I just may do at some point.
>>
>>But thanks for the concern
>>
>>Regards
>>Bob Presutti
>>
>>"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message

> down

>>>i see you posting over and over, i feel your pain.
>>>
>>>ive been after a complete indy 800 for many many years. im down to
>>>posting once a year looking for one. :(
>>>
>>>good luck bro

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

What I did respond was "that's too bad because I would have bid $2500"

Not that it made any differnce.

"benstylus" <blacklion@juno.com> wrote in message
> You ought to respond to them saying that for such a high value item,
> perhaps they could take ten minutes and test those things for you.
>
> skidog wrote:
> > As a matter of fact there is one on ebay right now but seller will not
> > guaruntee functioanllity.
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181476512
> >
> > All I asked was does it credit up and pay and does the force feedback
work.
> > Theeir response to my inquiry

> > -
> > Thank you for your question. All of the information that we currently
have
> > on this item is in the listing. As a liquidation company we are limited
> > the amount of testing that can be done and the information we have on
any
> > given item. We apologize for not being able to answer your question more
in
> > depth. Please keep this in mind when placing your bid.

> > ---------------------
> >

> > "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>Hi Darin,
> >>
> >>No Major Pain,
> >>
> >>I've got a bunch of games to play. 5 pins. Arcadeshop Multi-Williams,
> >>Acardeshpo MS-Pac cabinet with 39-1 board soon to be upgraded to multi
> >
> > jamma
> >
> >>board. and I've got a standard daytona twin on the way.
> >>
> >>I figure I'll just keep posting once a month or so and eventually one
will
> >>hit. No big hurry if it does not.
> >>
> >>My major problem is I am looking for one in raleigh NC area. I think I
> >>could have one if I expand my horizions which I just may do at some
point.

> >>But thanks for the concern
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>Bob Presutti
> >>
> >>"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message

> > down

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Oops, sorry about that. I must have mis-read what you said. I realize
there are single D2's - For that matter there are single Daytonas as well..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6177402977&rd=1

I was just thinking from what I read that you were offering part of a twin.
I haven't played D2 very much, but I think the general consensus is that
regular Daytona is superior. You might consider playing one somewhere for a
bit if you haven't already, just to make sure for yourself.

Good luck in your search!

Andy

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi Andy,
>
> I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about
> trading
> the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.
>
> I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know the
> single D2's exist.
>
> KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.
>
> If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy the
> single for.
>
> There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
> functionality.
>
> Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's and
> make an offer.
>
> I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.
>
> If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do
> it.
>
> Regards
> Bob
>

> "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
>> Hey Man!
>>
>> Already selling the Daytona Twin? Do you even have it home yet? Also,
>> if
>> it is a twin, you can't separate them. Twin units are built as a pair.
> For
>> that matter, there is only one power plug too.. Anyway, I don't think
>> you
>> can split a twin up.
>>
>> Does your new twin work all the way? I would LOVE to link two more up to
>> mine if you are serious about selling it.
>>
>> Let me know,
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andy
>>

>> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Wanted to Buy : Daytona USA 2 Power Edition Battle on the Edge sit down
>> > driving arcade game.
>> >
>> > Single unit preferred.
>> >
>> > Will consider double.
>> >
>> > Looking to spend about $2000. ($2500 delivered to raleigh NC)
>> >

>> > WIll consider trade of sing unit for Williams Junkyard pinball machine.
>> >
>> > WIll consider trade of sing unit for dual daytona USA.
>> >

>> > Contact me at
>> >
>> > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>> >
>> > if interested

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I almost purchased that stand up one.

We had negotiated a price but then someone came along and bought it out from
under me.

But I think you are correct in that there was never a single sit down
daytona USA made.

(Although there is half of a twin sit down for sale on ebay right now -
missing artwork from right side)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181969644

I've got a couple reasons for wanting a single D2. The main being space.
The other is the science project I have in mind for it.

> Oops, sorry about that. I must have mis-read what you said. I realize
> there are single D2's - For that matter there are single Daytonas as
well..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6177402977&rd=1

> I was just thinking from what I read that you were offering part of a
twin.
> I haven't played D2 very much, but I think the general consensus is that
> regular Daytona is superior. You might consider playing one somewhere for
> bit if you haven't already, just to make sure for yourself.
>
> Good luck in your search!
>
> Andy
>

> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Andy,
> >
> > I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about
> > trading
> > the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.
> >
> > I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know the
> > single D2's exist.
> >
> > KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.
> >
> > If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy
the
> > single for.
> >
> > There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
> > functionality.
> >
> > Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's
and
> > make an offer.
> >
> > I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.
> >
> > If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do
> > it.
> >
> > Regards
> > Bob
> >

> > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> >> Hey Man!
> >>
> >> Already selling the Daytona Twin? Do you even have it home yet? Also,
> >> if
> >> it is a twin, you can't separate them. Twin units are built as a pair.
> > For
> >> that matter, there is only one power plug too.. Anyway, I don't think
> >> you
> >> can split a twin up.
> >>
> >> Does your new twin work all the way? I would LOVE to link two more up
> >> mine if you are serious about selling it.
> >>
> >> Let me know,
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Andy
> >>

> >> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Wow, they really wrecked that twin you linked to. Ugh. What science
project?

>I almost purchased that stand up one.
>
> We had negotiated a price but then someone came along and bought it out
> from
> under me.
>
> But I think you are correct in that there was never a single sit down
> daytona USA made.
>
> (Although there is half of a twin sit down for sale on ebay right now -
> missing artwork from right side)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181969644
>
> I've got a couple reasons for wanting a single D2. The main being space.
> The other is the science project I have in mind for it.
>

> "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
>> Oops, sorry about that. I must have mis-read what you said. I realize
>> there are single D2's - For that matter there are single Daytonas as
> well..
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6177402977&rd=1
>>
>> I was just thinking from what I read that you were offering part of a
> twin.
>> I haven't played D2 very much, but I think the general consensus is that
>> regular Daytona is superior. You might consider playing one somewhere
>> for
>> bit if you haven't already, just to make sure for yourself.
>>
>> Good luck in your search!
>>
>> Andy
>>

>> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> > Hi Andy,
>> >
>> > I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about
>> > trading
>> > the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.
>> >
>> > I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know
>> > the
>> > single D2's exist.
>> >
>> > KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.
>> >
>> > If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy
> the
>> > single for.
>> >
>> > There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
>> > functionality.
>> >
>> > Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's
> and
>> > make an offer.
>> >
>> > I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.
>> >
>> > If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do
>> > it.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Bob
>> >

>> > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message

>> > For

> down

> machine.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Regarding the 1/2 Daytona USA Twin on eBay, the game is not missing artwork
on the right side. Since the game is a Twin, the right side art is on the
player 2 cab which is missing in this game.

I have a Daytona Twin.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I almost purchased that stand up one.
>
> We had negotiated a price but then someone came along and bought it out
> from
> under me.
>
> But I think you are correct in that there was never a single sit down
> daytona USA made.
>
> (Although there is half of a twin sit down for sale on ebay right now -
> missing artwork from right side)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181969644
>
> I've got a couple reasons for wanting a single D2. The main being space.
> The other is the science project I have in mind for it.
>

> "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
>> Oops, sorry about that. I must have mis-read what you said. I realize
>> there are single D2's - For that matter there are single Daytonas as
> well..
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6177402977&rd=1
>>
>> I was just thinking from what I read that you were offering part of a
> twin.
>> I haven't played D2 very much, but I think the general consensus is that
>> regular Daytona is superior. You might consider playing one somewhere
>> for
>> bit if you haven't already, just to make sure for yourself.
>>
>> Good luck in your search!
>>
>> Andy
>>

>> "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> > Hi Andy,
>> >
>> > I am not planning on splitting the Daytona Twin. I'm Talking about
>> > trading
>> > the standard Daytona twin for a single Daytona 2.
>> >
>> > I've seen 2 D2 single units on ebay over the past 6 months so I know
>> > the
>> > single D2's exist.
>> >
>> > KLOV has a picture of a single D2 as well.
>> >
>> > If I find a single Daytona 2 for sale I'll sell my twin for what I buy
> the
>> > single for.
>> >
>> > There is a single D2 on ebay right now but seller will not gauruntee
>> > functionality.
>> >
>> > Next time your in Raleigh feel free to stop by and check out my twin's
> and
>> > make an offer.
>> >
>> > I won't be selling untill I can line up a D2 though.
>> >
>> > If you buy a single D2 and want too trade for my twin, great., let's do
>> > it.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Bob
>> >

>> > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message

>> > For

> down

> machine.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Your correct Mike

The artwork is not missing. It was never there. What I meant to say was it
would have been nice the cabinet was rebuilt using the two sides of the
gutted twin machine. Probably too much work.

Regards
Bob Presutti
'