desktop error 1 time then ok second time

March 30, 2005 12:01:06 PM

Hello when I try to open a desktop icon I get a message saying microsoft
error and everything shuts down the icons disappears then reappear. If I
click again a second time then I can open the icon. It does this everytime.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 2:11:31 AM

How do I view the error messages registered in Event Log?:
http://www.winxptutor.com/eventlog.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User