paper port form filler

I have Paper Port 7. Tried to use form filler but get message that I
must acquire with 1 bit depth. Can't find out how you do this. Any
help please
Please email me at
sbaranow@adelphia.net

"StanB" <sbaranow@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I have Paper Port 7. Tried to use form filler but get message that I
> must acquire with 1 bit depth. Can't find out how you do this. Any
> help please
> Please email me at
> sbaranow@adelphia.net

1-bit mode is called Bitmap or B&W or TEXT mode in many scanner drivers.

It is the mode where there is only Black or White. The output is either a
zero or a one. No gray scale. You can set the threshold where the black
level begins. In most drivers the level is automatically set to 128 out of
256.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Hey it works, I set my scanner to text and was able to fill in the form
I thought that black and white would do it but of course it didn't.
THANKS A BUNCH. You really helped.