Any suggestion for good password recording software?

I have a poor memory, but my online job always need me to remember too much datas, passwords and many other things. It's really despressed me. So I am here to look for your help for such kind of good password recording software. I need it to be able to records websites browsed, desktop snapshots, chats, passwords, IP addresses. While I searched google and got keylogger for mac. But i am not sure it is good or not. Have u guys used it before or have any more informative website? If any, thank you very much.
5 answers Last reply
More about suggestion good password recording software
  1. Assuming the passwords are for your personal usage / reference, use Excel. In time passwords sink into the memory anyway. Keylogger is a way in which you record passwords as they're typed, including those of other people. Not sure if this is the right tool for your use.
  2. diellur said:
    Assuming the passwords are for your personal usage / reference, use Excel. In time passwords sink into the memory anyway. Keylogger is a way in which you record passwords as they're typed, including those of other people. Not sure if this is the right tool for your use.

Yeah, i used to use Excel to record them, but it has an inconvenience that it cannot record login in automatically...
  3. Yeah, thank you very much for you guys' useful stuff to help me. I have chosen amac keylogger and am using it in a free trial stage. Thanks for you again.
  4. laneysoe said:
    Yeah, thank you very much for you guys' useful stuff to help me. I have chosen amac keylogger and am using it in a free trial stage. Thanks for you again.

You may be interested to try Perfect Keylogger for Mac with password recording option, it's much cheaper and better overall.
  5. Why pay money for something that Apple supply for free? Isn't this what keychain is for?
Ask a new question

Read More

Software Mac OS X