Sign in with
Your question

Any suggestion for good password recording software?

Last response: in Mac Os X
June 15, 2011 8:14:16 AM

I have a poor memory, but my online job always need me to remember too much datas, passwords and many other things. It's really despressed me. So I am here to look for your help for such kind of good password recording software. I need it to be able to records websites browsed, desktop snapshots, chats, passwords, IP addresses. While I searched google and got keylogger for mac. But i am not sure it is good or not. Have u guys used it before or have any more informative website? If any, thank you very much.
June 15, 2011 1:41:39 PM

Assuming the passwords are for your personal usage / reference, use Excel. In time passwords sink into the memory anyway. Keylogger is a way in which you record passwords as they're typed, including those of other people. Not sure if this is the right tool for your use.
m
l
June 16, 2011 2:11:02 AM

diellur said:
Assuming the passwords are for your personal usage / reference, use Excel. In time passwords sink into the memory anyway. Keylogger is a way in which you record passwords as they're typed, including those of other people. Not sure if this is the right tool for your use.

Yeah, i used to use Excel to record them, but it has an inconvenience that it cannot record login in automatically...
m
l
Related resources
July 8, 2011 3:31:25 AM

Yeah, thank you very much for you guys' useful stuff to help me. I have chosen amac keylogger and am using it in a free trial stage. Thanks for you again.
m
l
June 26, 2012 7:51:35 AM

laneysoe said:
Yeah, thank you very much for you guys' useful stuff to help me. I have chosen amac keylogger and am using it in a free trial stage. Thanks for you again.

You may be interested to try Perfect Keylogger for Mac with password recording option, it's much cheaper and better overall.
m
l
June 26, 2012 7:55:26 AM

Why pay money for something that Apple supply for free? Isn't this what keychain is for?
m
l
!