Administrator rights

March 30, 2005 1:49:04 PM

I am getting access denied errors when I try to install new software, I am
logged on as an administrator, are there any permissions that need to be re
set and how do I do it?

More about : administrator rights

March 30, 2005 5:26:33 PM

Could be you will have to sign on as THE administrator rather than as AN
administrator - there is a difference.

!