Administrator rights

I am getting access denied errors when I try to install new software, I am
logged on as an administrator, are there any permissions that need to be re
set and how do I do it?
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator rights

    Could be you will have to sign on as THE administrator rather than as AN
    administrator - there is a difference.

    "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am getting access denied errors when I try to install new software, I am
    > logged on as an administrator, are there any permissions that need to be
    > re
    > set and how do I do it?

Microsoft Windows XP