Transfer Large Files from XP to Others Users

March 31, 2005 12:17:52 AM

I have several large (~200 MB) video clips that I want to transfer to
family members on a daily basis via the Internet.

Assuming that others also have a broadband ISP service, as I have DSL
service:
What options are available?
Must I set up a web page, somehow, to store the files?
I have read that XP computers can be setup as a web server.

Please lead me to documentation/URLs to research. Thanks.

Regards, de ~ Vince ~
Long Island, NY
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 12:17:53 AM

XP may be set as web server, but if your isp knows about all this high
transfer rates, you may get into trouble.