Transfer Large Files from XP to Others Users

I have several large (~200 MB) video clips that I want to transfer to
family members on a daily basis via the Internet.

Assuming that others also have a broadband ISP service, as I have DSL
service:
What options are available?
Must I set up a web page, somehow, to store the files?
I have read that XP computers can be setup as a web server.

Please lead me to documentation/URLs to research. Thanks.

Regards, de ~ Vince ~
Long Island, NY
1 answer Last reply
More about transfer large files users

    XP may be set as web server, but if your isp knows about all this high
    transfer rates, you may get into trouble.

    "Vince" wrote:

    > I have several large (~200 MB) video clips that I want to transfer to
    > family members on a daily basis via the Internet.
    >
    > Assuming that others also have a broadband ISP service, as I have DSL
    > service:
    > What options are available?
    > Must I set up a web page, somehow, to store the files?
    > I have read that XP computers can be setup as a web server.
    >
    > Please lead me to documentation/URLs to research. Thanks.
    >
    > Regards, de ~ Vince ~
    > Long Island, NY

Internet Service Providers Windows XP