WTB: Smoked plexi

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

WTB: Smoked plexi 20.50" X 19.25" Thanks John

RJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Have you tried the local hardware store? That is were I usually pick
them up. I uasully have them match the old one or give the kid the
dimensions.

RJ

mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I sell brand new smoked plexis.24"x24" with the protective paper on them for
12.00+ shipping.I think that's also the exact size for Missile Command.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING