Generic Host Process Error

Hi
I have installing on one of our XP machine an Application which use on the
network as Applications Services. I have got a problem to run some progrms. I
thought it has something to do with the User Profile, so I create a new user
with administrator right. After loged on the machine with the new name, I
have got the following message " Genenic Host Process for Win32 Services
encountered a problem and neede to close." Is there any method to solve this?

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about generic host process error

    875357 - Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2:

    extra toolbars, etc can be managed in SP2 on the IE, Tools menu, click "Manage AddOns"
    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "betrek" <betrek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:105A8ED3-8023-4701-BC3C-565A5637B3B1@microsoft.com...
    > Hi
    > I have installing on one of our XP machine an Application which use on the
    > network as Applications Services. I have got a problem to run some progrms. I
    > thought it has something to do with the User Profile, so I create a new user
    > with administrator right. After loged on the machine with the new name, I
    > have got the following message " Genenic Host Process for Win32 Services
    > encountered a problem and neede to close." Is there any method to solve this?
    >
    > Thank you!

Microsoft Windows XP