Generic Host Process Error

March 30, 2005 5:19:04 PM

Hi
I have installing on one of our XP machine an Application which use on the
network as Applications Services. I have got a problem to run some progrms. I
thought it has something to do with the User Profile, so I create a new user
with administrator right. After loged on the machine with the new name, I
have got the following message " Genenic Host Process for Win32 Services
encountered a problem and neede to close." Is there any method to solve this?

Thank you!

More about : generic host process error

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:19:42 AM

875357 - Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2:

extra toolbars, etc can be managed in SP2 on the IE, Tools menu, click "Manage AddOns"
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

!