FS Games in NJ

Jim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Working lethal enforcers gun game in a 720 cabinet. Great and fun game.
225.00 takes it. I'll take paypal if buyer pays the 3 percent fees.

Ataxx in dedicated cabinet, fully working and is in excellent shape. 350.00

I also have a wells Gardner 4900 monitor and a GO7 monitor in unknown
working condition (I'm not really into video games and have never tested
them). 75.00 for both.

Take all for 600.00 or games alone for 500.00

I can get pics of games on Thursday for those interested.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME

Thanks everyone

Jim

Jim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I forgot to mention the 720 cabinet has been painted black and does not have
the top "Boom" box on it but has speakers in the cabinet and has a nice
looking generic control panel on it. It's a Jamma cabinet so you can put in
area 51 later if you decide you want to.

Located in Monmouth County NJ just 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or 20min
off exit 11 on turnpike.

Again. Remove NOSPAM to email me in my email address.

Thanks
Jim