Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello

I have a question, I have an XP Pro CD in which I believe there are
some corrupt files. Is there a way to check the integrity of the files
using some program or checker?

Thanks,
-D.

Road_Runner

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

You can always get a replacement disc from Microsoft or If you know someone
that has the same version type ( OEM , Retail or Upgrade ) whichever is your
type , You can always get a burn copy , Its just a disc , What really count
is your license keys