WTT: Winston-Salem - Williams Junkyard for Daytona USA 2 P..

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 12:49:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Will trade Williams Junkyard Pinball for

SIngle Seat Daytona USA 2 Power Edition at WInston Salem June 4

-----------------------

I will also include a NOS circular car plastic that goes behind
the wrecking ball. Last one I
saw on ebay went for over $250 and I have not seen one for over a year.

It's in very good working condition and plays well.

I paid $2500 for it originally without any extra parts.

For RGP'ers I am including NOS Circular Car Plastic that goes behind
wrecking ball.

I am including over additional $250 worth if new parts waiting to be
installed:

new refrigerator $30
new plastic set (minus car plastic behind crane) $100
new rubber ring set $30
cliffy sewer outhole protector $25 (the one with bevel edges)
new buzzard ramp. $80

(None of which have been installed.)

Has some minor cosmetic issues (shown in pictures)

scratch on the cabinet (easily fixed with sharpie or artistic talent)
wear on the sewer outhole (Including new cliffy sewer hole protector to
cover any visible wear)
Broken car plastic behind the crane. (Mention you saw post on RGP and get a
NOS plastic)
Small crack in Buzzards ramp. (I'm including a new buzzard ramp)

Contact me at rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if you have any questions.
June 5, 2005 3:46:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Did you go to the auction? I saw two Daytona II's go for $3000, and a
single go for $1475 ish.

I saw a Daytona twin go for $1475 - I thought about buying it but where
would I put it?

Anyway, if you went sorry I missed you.

Andy

!