How Do I Install.......

I have a computer game called Black Hawk Down : Delta Force, when I put the
CD in and click on Install it always comes up with
SYSTEM ERROR : The Win16 Subsystem was unable to enter Protected Mode,
DOSX.EXE must be in your AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your PATH.
What does this mean and can anyone tell me how to solve this problem please?

Hi Macdog,

Open System Properties, Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables
button. Ensure that the path in the lower pane (System variables) has the
value:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemR­oot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\WBE­M

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User