DOT Light Sequencer board

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Anyone have one or know where I can get one? I need the large,
specialized / custom chip on the board. I believe mine is not working
as I have replaced all the other IC chips on there and the lights on
the inside still don't illuminate.

Thanks
kim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hello! These boards are easy to get - in non-working condition! The most
common problems with this particular board are transistor- and
resistor-related. The tolerances for the current draw are also very
tight - put the wrong bulbs in the chase lights sockets' and you will
likely blow several resistors and transistors.

I'm assuming we're talking about an Environmental DOT (I'm not sure if
the upright has the chase lights or not) and the lights you're referring
to are the two chase lights with the red circuit pattern plastic over them?

Check out my EDOT page on madocowain.com, I think I may have some info
about it there. If not, I need to update the pages. :)

I'm watching the thread and my email address is valid.

M.O.
http://www.madocowain.com
http://www.playmaille.com

Arcadegirl wrote:
> Anyone have one or know where I can get one? I need the large,
> specialized / custom chip on the board. I believe mine is not working
> as I have replaced all the other IC chips on there and the lights on
> the inside still don't illuminate.
>
> Thanks
> kim

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hello.. glad to hear back from you. Please let me know what you think I
can do to get those lights on. You are right... the red circuit pattern

is on the plastic over the two rows of five that I'm trying to get to
work.

I went to your website (great! By the way) but it wasn't too helpful on
how to get the lights working if the main ICP (?) chip isn't working.
All the rest of the chips on the board have been replaced and so have
all of the bulbs. They all work b/c I plugged each on into the coin
door and saw them work.

Any suggestions you have are appreciated.
Thanks again
kim