  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
January 23, 2005 4:38:49 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a website listing the history of Dell
Laptops? [i.e. a timeline of the model numbers, specifications etc.]

Specifically I am interested in the Latitude line but any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

More about : dell laptops timeline models

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 24, 2005 4:57:12 AM

I think Stonent's Dell Hack Site is the one you will want to get you all the
low down on the model as well as upgrade options

http://home.comcast.net/~stonent/

bill