WTB- SEGA Rally Chanpionship 2 Rom Set

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net if you have one.

Or post here if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Bob Presutti

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,

If you buy the romset, and replace the roms, it will come up with the
default Region which is Japan. I can make a SR2 romset, but it wouldn't be
cheap as the 30 odd m27c322 are expensive. You'd be looking at around $400
for the roms.

Regards

Andy