Shared Printer problem

I am attempting to allow a printer hooked up to a computer with Windows 2000
to share with computer with Windows XP. I have followed all the instructions
to allow sharing and I have downloaded the printer XP driver onto the Windows
2000 machine. When I use the Add Printer Wizard on the XP machine it
identifies the subject printer while browsing then brings up a box which says
"connecting to (Name of Windows 200 computer)" and asks for a user name and
password. There is also a message in the Add Printer Wizard box which says
"Printer Information: Access is Denied." Please help

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging