Auto Hide Task Bar problem

Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"King Kong" <KingKong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A9E0316-7C11-4F40-8981-5D06E8FCFE0A@microsoft.com...
> Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
> only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
> starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
> the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks

"=?Utf-8?B?S2luZyBLb25n?=" wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:
>Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
>only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
>starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
>the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks

http://oakroadsystems.com/tech/winxptip.htm#TaskbarAutohide
"Taskbar Auto-Hide Is Broken"

http://OakRoadSystems.com/