Auto Hide Task Bar problem

Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about auto hide task problem

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "King Kong" <KingKong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A9E0316-7C11-4F40-8981-5D06E8FCFE0A@microsoft.com...
    > Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
    > only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
    > starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
    > the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks

    "=?Utf-8?B?S2luZyBLb25n?=" wrote in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:
    >Lately my Task Bar is not acting properly. I have selected auto hide, but it
    >only hides one time. After that it stays on the bottom of the screen. It is
    >starting to annoy me, and I would really like some assistance in resolving
    >the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm using XP Pro SP 2. Thanks

    http://oakroadsystems.com/tech/winxptip.htm#TaskbarAutohide
    "Taskbar Auto-Hide Is Broken"

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Support Microsoft Windows XP