microsoft word error message

hi............when i am using microsoft word I get an error message then the
page closes and I lose all work I have done..........can anyone help please
--
snowey
1 answer Last reply

    Q. "When i am using microsoft word I get an error message..."

    A. What is the "error message"?

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "snowey" wrote:

    | hi............when i am using microsoft word I get an error message then the
    | page closes and I lose all work I have done..........can anyone help please
    | --
    | snowey

Microsoft Word Microsoft Error Message Windows XP