Hello, I have been getting error messages coming up at the bottom of the page
after the page loads. Once that happens you have to refresh the page to try
and get it working properly. I also have this problem with my hotmail
account and it wont let me send emails becaseu it says there was an error.
Does anyone havd any advice on this situation???
Thank You very much in advance.

Matthew

SWAT

What exact error is that?

"lucky you" wrote:

> Hello, I have been getting error messages coming up at the bottom of the page
> after the page loads. Once that happens you have to refresh the page to try
> and get it working properly. I also have this problem with my hotmail
> account and it wont let me send emails becaseu it says there was an error.
> Does anyone havd any advice on this situation???
> Thank You very much in advance.
>
> Matthew

Sometimes, its says "Done" but there is a yellow triangle around it. When i
go to try and send an e-mail it does nothing.