Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

March 31, 2005 10:26:49 AM

Windows Picture & Fax Viewer is opening pictures or things created and saved
in the format of Paint Shop Pro (PSP). When I click on my PSP shortcut
WP&FV opens whatever is inside.

I am perplexed by this as I thought ONLY PSP could and would be opened by
Paint Shop Pro.
PSP is a professional graphics program.

Thanks for your consideration and assistance!!!!!
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 6:57:40 PM

How to change file associations in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307859

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User