Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

Windows Picture & Fax Viewer is opening pictures or things created and saved
in the format of Paint Shop Pro (PSP). When I click on my PSP shortcut
WP&FV opens whatever is inside.

I am perplexed by this as I thought ONLY PSP could and would be opened by
Paint Shop Pro.
PSP is a professional graphics program.

Thanks for your consideration and assistance!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows picture viewer

    How to change file associations in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307859

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Me/PDX" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Windows Picture & Fax Viewer is opening pictures or things created and
    > saved
    > in the format of Paint Shop Pro (PSP). When I click on my PSP shortcut
    > WP&FV opens whatever is inside.
    >
    > I am perplexed by this as I thought ONLY PSP could and would be opened by
    > Paint Shop Pro.
    > PSP is a professional graphics program.
    >
    > Thanks for your consideration and assistance!!!!!

PlayStation Fax Windows XP