opening email attachments with the wrong program

does anyone know how to change the outlook express settings for the program
that opens the attachments in outlook. somehow the wrong program for opening
attachments has gecome the default and I can't change it ?
1 answer Last reply
More about opening email attachments wrong program

    It must be the same when you go to the Windows Explorer and change the
    filetype association for example .wav files. Outlook Express takes the
    association from your Windows Explorer, I think so.

    Greetings

    Mike

    "landyachting" <landyachting@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:9F28D9EB-8375-4C15-98AE-08BAB961B47A@microsoft.com...
    > does anyone know how to change the outlook express settings for the
    > program
    > that opens the attachments in outlook. somehow the wrong program for
    > opening
    > attachments has gecome the default and I can't change it ?

Email Windows XP