opening email attachments with the wrong program

March 31, 2005 5:41:04 AM

does anyone know how to change the outlook express settings for the program
that opens the attachments in outlook. somehow the wrong program for opening
attachments has gecome the default and I can't change it ?
March 31, 2005 4:13:43 PM

It must be the same when you go to the Windows Explorer and change the
filetype association for example .wav files. Outlook Express takes the
association from your Windows Explorer, I think so.

Greetings

Mike

"landyachting" <landyachting@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:9F28D9EB-8375-4C15-98AE-08BAB961B47A@microsoft.com...