Req. help with a DIFFERENT problem.........

when I right click on anything, to bring up the menu, the menu starts
as almost a white shadow and then "shakes" into view. It's ok then,
but someone said maybe my hard drive was going.. any thots?
3 answers Last reply
More about problem

    Hi,

    Probably just a problem with one of the context menu entries. Try the steps
    here:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "SunniLou" <sunni339@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > when I right click on anything, to bring up the menu, the menu starts
    > as almost a white shadow and then "shakes" into view. It's ok then,
    > but someone said maybe my hard drive was going.. any thots?

    That site only has to do with entries that you don't want ON the
    menu... this is the whole menu screen that fades in from nothing and
    then sorta shakes into place.

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:24:05 -0500, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers"
    <rick@mvps.org> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Probably just a problem with one of the context menu entries. Try the steps
    >here:
    >http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

    Hi,

    Yes, and it's being caused by one of them. You need to figure out which one
    it is that you don't want.

    --

    > That site only has to do with entries that you don't want ON the
    > menu... this is the whole menu screen that fades in from nothing and
    > then sorta shakes into place.
    >
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:24:05 -0500, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers"
    > <rick@mvps.org> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Probably just a problem with one of the context menu entries. Try the
    >>steps
    >>here:
    >>http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

Support Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP