Problem with system timeout

March 31, 2005 1:21:02 PM

At times, when I am away from my computer long enough to cause Windows to go
into "sleep" mode, I am unable to get the system to start again. In other
words, when I come back to the computer, the screen is black, I click my
mouse and the system locks up rather than coming back into an active mode.

This is a very poor explanation, but I will provide more detail if needed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

More about : problem system timeout

March 31, 2005 1:25:01 PM

I should also add that at times, my screen saver will not activate.

!