Canon i560

This printer uses bci-6(c-m-y) tanks for colors and bci-3bk tank for black.
My question: does bci-6(c-m-y) and bci-3(c-m-y) contain the same inks? May I
use bci-3(c-m-y) for my printer in place of bci-6?
On the web I found that bci-3bk and bci-6bk are NOT the same, but nothing
about colors...

'scuse for my poor english and thanks to all for answers :)

Yes, the colors are interchangeable.

Customer Service ( customer.service@weink.com )
WeInk, LLC
http://www.weink.com
Beat the high cost of printing with
Camel Continuous Re-Inking System
_____________________________
"razzarara" <abc@abc.abc> wrote in message
> This printer uses bci-6(c-m-y) tanks for colors and bci-3bk tank for
black.
> My question: does bci-6(c-m-y) and bci-3(c-m-y) contain the same inks? May
> use bci-3(c-m-y) for my printer in place of bci-6?
> On the web I found that bci-3bk and bci-6bk are NOT the same, but nothing
> about colors...
>
> 'scuse for my poor english and thanks to all for answers :)

....you are too fast ;-)

thank you

"WeInk" <weink@comcast.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Yes, the colors are interchangeable.

> Customer Service ( customer.service@weink.com )
> WeInk, LLC
> http://www.weink.com
> Beat the high cost of printing with
> Camel Continuous Re-Inking System
> _____________________________
> "razzarara" <abc@abc.abc> wrote in message
> > This printer uses bci-6(c-m-y) tanks for colors and bci-3bk tank for
> black.
> > My question: does bci-6(c-m-y) and bci-3(c-m-y) contain the same inks?
May
> > use bci-3(c-m-y) for my printer in place of bci-6?
> > On the web I found that bci-3bk and bci-6bk are NOT the same, but
nothing
> > about colors...
> >
> > 'scuse for my poor english and thanks to all for answers :)

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

I also just bought a I560 (bci-6) last month and have been using my S600
Ink (bci-3) tanks in it since I bought it. I have also refilled them already
with the same ink I was using for the S-600. Miss supply sells the ink and
its the same as for the S500-I580