World Club Super League

I'm half way through the season on my own league. I edited the english
leagues - Premiership right down to the north and south conference - about
160 teams - and used the official editor to swap teams out and put in teams
from around the world. I edited all stadiums to have good capacities and
conditions, gave all teams a higher reputation to allow them to attract
players and gave almost all teams around 50million to allow them to buy
players.

I've split teams from various regions - the premiership is:

From Europe:
Arsenal
Man United
AC Milan
Barcelona
Valencia
Celtic
CSKA Moscow

North America:
DC United
Pumas

South America:
River
Cruzerio

Asia:
Otsuka FC
East Bengal

Middle East:
Al Shorta
Al Jazeera
Paas

Africa:
Kaizer Chiefs
Satelitte FC

Oceanic:
Perth Glory
Miramar Rangers

World Club Championship Division 1 currently looks

Europe:
Liverpool
Preston
Rangers
Real Madrid
Roma
Lyon
Lokomotiv Moscow

Middle Eastern:
WAPDA
Police

Africa:
Club Africas
AS Pirae
Sable

North American:
San Jose - MLS
Chivas - Mexico
Defence Force - Belize

Oceanic:
Parramatta
East Auckland
Sydney Olympic

Asia:
Beijing
Happy Valley

South Amerinca:
San Pedro
Police El
Universidad De Chille

it's fun...currently lots of clubs seems to have like £100,000,000 in the
bank but arn't spending it and are loosing badly, I'm managing Partick
Thistle in the North Conference - I took over about 6 games in when they
were on a loosing streak and I'm stuggling to get them up into the top half
of the league. I'm also managing Celtic in the premiership and am currently
sitting in third behind Arsenal and AC Milan who are 1st and 2nd,
respectivly. Man u and Barcelona are behind me but have a couple of games
in hand

I'm only at september right now so we'll see how it plays out but so far
it's looking good....

If anyone wants the database and can tell me how to package it let me know
and I'll find some way to get it to you.

> Europe:
> Liverpool
> *Preston*
> Rangers
> Real Madrid
> Roma
> Lyon
> Lokomotiv Moscow

Hmm, spot the sore thumb!

Marc Robbins wrote:
>>Europe:
>>Liverpool
>>*Preston*
>>Rangers
>>Real Madrid
>>Roma
>>Lyon
>>Lokomotiv Moscow
>>

> Hmm, spot the sore thumb!

I was going to say something - but was going to be on the lines of why
Preston instead of Chelsea!

Ho hum!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Marc Robbins wrote:
>>>Europe:
>>>Liverpool
>>>*Preston*
>>>Rangers
>>>Real Madrid
>>>Roma
>>>Lyon
>>>Lokomotiv Moscow
>>>

>> Hmm, spot the sore thumb!
>>

> I was going to say something - but was going to be on the lines of why
> Preston instead of Chelsea!
>
> Ho hum!

one of my old friends plays for them. Actually he generally DOESN'T play
for them but they pay him every week so I'm sure he doesn't mind
much....he's on loan to Blackpool just now actually...forgot that when I
added preston, they're actually sixth in the league right now haveing made
only one major purchase at £4.5million

Liverpool, Lyon, Roma, Rangers and Real Madrid make up the top five (from 1
to 5) with Asian team Beijing being just a couple point off the
qualification table.

WAPDA, Defence Force and Sable are currently in line for relegation

In the premiership Arsenal are currently 10 points ahead at the top after 26
games. AC Milan, my self as Celtic and Barcelona and Man U all are close
for second. Barca are 1 point behind me but with 2 games in hand. Otsuka
and the 2 middle eastern teams are all sitting in the 3 relegation spots
with only 2 wins all season.

Spurs, Everton, Olympiakos and Paris SG are winning the conference 1st, the
north and south conference are both very close with the top 10 teams ranging
from only 60 to 50 points.

Division 2 has Juventus virtually guaranteed promotion on 87 points after 30
games. Ajax, Porto, Valencia, Fjolnir and Benfica make up the play off
spots with only 5 points seperating the 2nd and 6th placed teams. Boca,
Deportivo and Crystal Palace are all in the high fifties so could still
qualify for the playoffs.

It's most exciting.

My partick thistle team in the north conference have managed to climb up
from 19th when I took over them to 10th right now but on 47 points. if I
can get up to 5th place then I qualify for the playoffs. Metrostars
currently sit in 5th on only 52 points. with teams including Shakhtar,
Racing Club and Swiss team Young Boy ahead of me

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 03:57:39 -0000, "Major ChrisB"
<cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> tried to confuse everyone with this
message:

>"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Hmm, spot the sore thumb!
>>>

>> I was going to say something - but was going to be on the lines of why
>> Preston instead of Chelsea!
>>
>> Ho hum!
>
>one of my old friends plays for them. Actually he generally DOESN'T play
>for them but they pay him every week so I'm sure he doesn't mind
>much....he's on loan to Blackpool just now actually...forgot that when I
>added preston, they're actually sixth in the league right now haveing made
>only one major purchase at £4.5million

I played Preston in CM0304, and they actually managed to win the
Premiership. Unfortunately that happened after I moved to Man Utd.

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Major ChrisB wrote:
> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Marc Robbins wrote:

<snip>

> Division 2 has Juventus virtually guaranteed promotion on 87 points
> after 30 games. Ajax, Porto, Valencia, Fjolnir and Benfica make up
> the play off spots with only 5 points seperating the 2nd and 6th
> placed teams. Boca, Deportivo and Crystal Palace are all in the high
> fifties so could still qualify for the playoffs.

Why are Juventus in division 2 and Roma in division 1?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Major ChrisB wrote:
>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Marc Robbins wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> Division 2 has Juventus virtually guaranteed promotion on 87 points
>> after 30 games. Ajax, Porto, Valencia, Fjolnir and Benfica make up
>> the play off spots with only 5 points seperating the 2nd and 6th
>> placed teams. Boca, Deportivo and Crystal Palace are all in the high
>> fifties so could still qualify for the playoffs.
>>

> Why are Juventus in division 2 and Roma in division 1?

coz according to the league history in the game in 2004 Milan won, roma came
2nd and Juventus game 3rd in the Serie A....that could be wrong but thats
the info I have...

www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05

just about to update with november 5th and mid january league positions

Major ChrisB wrote:
> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> Major ChrisB wrote:
>>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> Division 2 has Juventus virtually guaranteed promotion on 87 points
>>> after 30 games. Ajax, Porto, Valencia, Fjolnir and Benfica make up
>>> the play off spots with only 5 points seperating the 2nd and 6th
>>> placed teams. Boca, Deportivo and Crystal Palace are all in the
>>> high fifties so could still qualify for the playoffs.
>>>

>> Why are Juventus in division 2 and Roma in division 1?
>>

> coz according to the league history in the game in 2004 Milan won,
> roma came 2nd and Juventus game 3rd in the Serie A....that could be
> wrong but thats the info I have...

It's just compared to Juventus Roma are a small club, and I doubt in such a
scenario they would accept being in the 2nd division of such a concept.
Look at the bigger picture as well, Juventus and Milan are the biggest clubs
just look at the scudetto winners over the past 10 or so years and only
twice has the winners not been Milan or Juve.

but then, hey, it's your game....

--

> Major ChrisB wrote:
>> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> Why are Juventus in division 2 and Roma in division 1?
>>>

>> coz according to the league history in the game in 2004 Milan won,
>> roma came 2nd and Juventus game 3rd in the Serie A....that could be
>> wrong but thats the info I have...
>
> It's just compared to Juventus Roma are a small club, and I doubt in such
> scenario they would accept being in the 2nd division of such a concept.
> Look at the bigger picture as well, Juventus and Milan are the biggest
> clubs
> just look at the scudetto winners over the past 10 or so years and only
> twice has the winners not been Milan or Juve.
>
> but then, hey, it's your game....

But thats like saying Rangers are a bigger club than Kilmarnock and wouldn't
accept not getting into the champions league - but if qualification is the
team that wins the league - and thats happens to be Killie then theres
nothing much they can do.

On the most part qualification for my leagues were winners of the past
league or nations cup. I dont know much about international club football
beyond names and players and so I had to rely on league positions acording
to the games to pick the teams. Being scottish I probably put more Scottish
and English teams in the leagues than someone from Spain making the same
thing would...and I completly forgot about Germany till around the 2nd or
3rd division....I included Preston in it just coz I have a friend who plays
for them (who I've ended up singing to Celtic again anyway)

I did my best with my limited knowlage...

have a look at the full list of leagues and divisions and see what you
think:

www.chrisbrannigan.com/FM05