TECH: Crazy Climber- Game sound problems

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hello,

I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me out. I have
2 Crazy Climber boards sets with 2532 ROMS. Both boards come up and
play fine, but the only sound that comes from both PCB's is the start
up and fall "jingles." No game sounds. Someone mentioned to me about
"jumpering" the board, due to the 2732 ROMS sets that apparently CC
also came with, but I'm not sure. Checked the archives on Google and
didn't come up with anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Shawn

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

which cab do you have? taito or nichibutsu?
check your power supply/ sound amp.
next check your sound area on the pcb, starting with the big green cap.
but it sound like it's amp related, if both pcb's are doing the same thing.
test them in a different cab if possible.

Troy,

<scnwrtr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me out. I have
> 2 Crazy Climber boards sets with 2532 ROMS. Both boards come up and
> play fine, but the only sound that comes from both PCB's is the start
> up and fall "jingles." No game sounds. Someone mentioned to me about
> "jumpering" the board, due to the 2732 ROMS sets that apparently CC
> also came with, but I'm not sure. Checked the archives on Google and
> didn't come up with anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Shawn

TRENDING THREADS