Tungsten E2 makes high-pitched whine

August 5, 2005 12:19:40 PM

It sure is annoying.
Accordng to Palm
(http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?
New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(31651),ts=Palm_External2001)

this is normal.

My Tungsten E did not do this. Are other Tungsten E2 users seeing
(hearing) this?
Anonymous
November 29, 2009 3:13:39 PM

I have the same thing. I recently charged my Palm Tungsten E2 and now it makes a high pitch frequency/hum/whine. I started to use it later in the day and noticed that there was this wine with a pulsing click. Sometimes, I hear that same pitch after listening to music with a pair of headphones. My Tungsten is about 2 years out of warranty and I'm not paying the money to get it fixed.
!