IE6.0 sp2 problem

March 31, 2005 12:10:57 AM

I have just developed a problem with displaying some web sites that are
posted as links within another site. Basically....nothing happens when
I click on the url! Also, using the right click to "open in new window"
does not work at all. Finally, if I copy the properties of the url into
the address bar and then click on Go frequently the site opens OK.
:confused:

Any thoughts or suggestions?

--
a4skyhawkpilot
a4skyhawkpilot's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=289

More about : ie6 sp2 problem

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 9:30:03 AM

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

if no help, try this article:
How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509