In a few months my parents are taking me with them on a roadtrip, and they said that they would like to buy a new laptop to take. I've been searching the internet for a laptop that fits our needs with no avail, so perhaps someone here can help me out
On other threads I've viewed people have posted the following, so I thought i should do so as well.
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
About 15 inches.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Between 2-3 hours.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, I want to play the following:
Minecraft (without any lag whatsoever)
Just Cause 2 (high)
Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (medium)
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (high)
Crysis 2 (medium)
Mass Effect 3 (any, i cant tell the difference with this game)
Skyrim, maybe (low)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Just some internet banking and emailing, its primary use will be gaming.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Happy to buy from any sites, so long as they are legit.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD drive, don't need blueray or anything.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.