Service Pack 2 & scanner Problem

I have A Packard Bell diamond 1200 Plus Scanner which works ok until I intall
SP2 and then all I get is "computer cannot find hardware " when I try To use
it.Can someone out there please help !!!!Thanks Ryan
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack scanner problem

    Ryan;
    Go to the scanner manufacturers website and get the latest Windows XP
    drivers.
    Verify SP-2 compatibility.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Madkid" <Madkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have A Packard Bell diamond 1200 Plus Scanner which works ok until I
    >intall
    > SP2 and then all I get is "computer cannot find hardware " when I try To
    > use
    > it.Can someone out there please help !!!!Thanks Ryan

Packard Bell Scanners Microsoft Windows XP