Service Pack 2 & scanner Problem

March 31, 2005 5:23:06 PM

I have A Packard Bell diamond 1200 Plus Scanner which works ok until I intall
SP2 and then all I get is "computer cannot find hardware " when I try To use
it.Can someone out there please help !!!!Thanks Ryan
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 6:35:56 PM

Ryan;
Go to the scanner manufacturers website and get the latest Windows XP
drivers.
Verify SP-2 compatibility.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]